Spaghetti with pesto
350 gr. spaghetti
1 handful of blanched almonds (to peel you can boil for a few seconds then rub to remove the husks)
20 baby tomatoes
1 clove of garlic
Pepper, salt and oil
2 spoonfuls of breadcrumbs
While boiling the pasta, you can make up this pesto which doesn't need cooking
- Finely chop the baby tomatoes
- Chop the almonds, roughly cut the basil, add the salt, pepper, and oil then add the chopped tomatoes.
- Finely cut the garlic clove and add to the pesto.
- In a pan you can heat the breadcrumbs until golden.
- Drain the pasta and season immediately with the pesto and a handful of breadcrumbs.