SAVOURY CHESECAKE WITH BROCCOLI AND BABY TOMATOES
100 gr. Vegetable cheese or soya ricotta (LINK) or cream of tofu
2 cloves of garlic
150 gr. Semi sundried tomatoes
100 gr. Tomato puree
Extra virgin olive oil, a little salt
½ teaspoonful of agar agar
To decorate: chili strings, capers, olives and parsley
- Wash the broccoli, steam cook and then brush with the oil, salt and a garlic clove. Leave to cool and eliminate any excess water.
- Meantime, cook the tomato puree with a sautée or with garlic quickly heated in 2 spoonfuls of oil and add salt. Blend the semi sundried tomatoes and add to the puree.
- Crumble the taralli, moisten with water and oil and compact them to create the base of the cheesecake
- Blend the broccoli together with the vegetable cheese or cream of tofu (or similar) and arrange over the taralli base.
Heat the tomato puree blended with the sundried tomatoes and add, during cooking, half a teaspoonful of agar agar. Whisk. Wait until it cools down to lukewarm before pouring over the creamed broccoli. Use a spatula to even out.
- Keep in the fridge at least 2 hours before serving.
Decorate at will with strings of chili, olives, capers, parsley.